Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MY DOMAIN - DIECASTING


People call it PDC. It is Pressure Die Casting. Normally if somebody says Pressure Die Casting, He really refers High Pressure Die Casting. I am not gonig to make you guys whoever reads this blog with this lecture. Whatever you are up to in daily life, at least once the product made out of this process helps you in any one of the way. It may be in the form of Aluminium, Zinc and Magnesium Components - Automoblies, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Utensils, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Textile Machines, Aeroplanes, Ships, Motors, Pumps, Valves, Trains, and so on. In this domain, I had something to share with you.

If it is interesting to you, go through it.
Otherwise, just ignore it.











4 comments:

  1. I suggest a simplified version of the above, interpreting with the life of non-technical people like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Thanks for a good idea. I have it on the back burner. Let me put together and share it.

    ReplyDelete

Photography

 Beginning of Photo Blogging from today 11th October 2021